Saving Grace World Missions

Saturday, June 12, 2010

VBS...

Today was our first VBS program in the village of Mambia.  It went very well.  We talked to the children about the creation of the world, did a drama, played games and did crafts.  Please pray for Kristina.  She fell this morning and twisted her ankle and cut her leg up.  She is doing okay but is having a tough time getting around.  We had an amazing thunder and lighting storm.  The only problem was that it took out our power and so we have not been able to do any communication until now. 


The New Busy is not the too busy. Combine all your e-mail accounts with Hotmail. Get busy.

3 comments:

The Champion Clan said...

So great to read about the trip. Kristina, oh no, I am praying for a very quick recovery.

You are all in my prays, I know that God is truly shining His love through each and every one of you.

~ Dawn

jparker25 said...

We heard all about what was going on at Church today. Kristina I am sorry about you leg. I will be praying it will get better fast. Just remember you are so strong (more then you think you are). I love you and know God is still working through you. Miss you tons.
P.S: I love the Email. It made me very happy and I got the MSTI from Ca. State.

seagee410 said...

Mihaela- I love the picture of you at the well in honor of your brother. It must be so amazing to see that in Africa and see what an impact Chris is still making. How awesome!! You guys are all in my prayers!!!