Saving Grace World Missions

Sunday, June 13, 2010

CLETUS LIVES!


Today we went to Mambia for church service. It was great to hear Pepe share the from the Word. After the service we went to the school where we feed the children every week. Thanks to those of you who have helped make this possible. Only $100 a month is feeding over a hundred kids once a week! After that the children performed a drama about sharing the gospel. It was very cool. Finally we returned here and led the service for the missionaries in Conakry. All in all, another great day!

P.S. Cletus is our goat... for now.

1 comment:

Sarai said...

You guys were much more creative this year with your gift names. Last year all we came up with was "Lunch" and "Dinner" ;)

Mihi, I've been lifting you up in prayer today. We saw a picture of you yesterday at church pumping water from Chris's well. Such a blessing to see you participate in that...and I'm sure you feel blessed to be able to as well! We miss you here at home...I miss your gorgeous communion settings :)