Saving Grace World Missions

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

IN AFRICA...

We made it!  It is so nice to be in Guinea finally.  There were some hiccups but everything turned out fine.  All the luggage arrived safely!  Praise the Lord and thanks for your prayers.  We are now at the C&MA guesthouse getting ready for bed.  It has been a very long day and we hope to get some much needed rest so that we are ready to go out to the village tomorrow. 

6 comments:

JP77 said...

PTL you made it and got your luggage. I am praying for you guys as you head out to be welcomed by Mambia tomorrow. May God's light shine through you guys as you serve the people of Mambia. I am looking forward to hearing about the welcome party.

Marlo said...

So glad to hear you're there. Blessings on your rest and looking forward to your village visit tomorrow!

jparker25 said...

Kristina,
I'm glad to here all is going well. We are missing you and cant wait for all the stories you will bring back, but save all of them for the gym to make to time go faster. We are praying for you and everyone. May God Bless your visit tomorrow.
Love you Kristina

Sarai said...

Yay! You guys made it thru that crazy airport!! What an experience, huh? I know I keep saying this, but don't forget to journal. Everything happens so fast over there and you won't want to leave anything out!! Bree--I'm praying blessings over you to extend to the kids. I know that last year our hearts melted when those kids welcomed us. We could see that your heart was taken :) I love you so much and will be praying for you today (um...it's Thursday here, idk what day there haha)

Anonymous said...

Hey A Team! So glad all the luggage came through that crazy airport! Hope your first day was awesome and the greetings warmed all your hearts. Everyone at The Way and The Oaks keeps asking about you all, and sending out some prayers upward for you all. We know God is going to again use you all mightily. Listen - BE CAREFUL with those video cameras OK!!! :) JB

Love ya Bri - DAD

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you all are safe. I pray for you all daily. It sounds like you all are being a blessing there. Keep up Gods work.

Love G-pa Farnk!