Saving Grace World Missions

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

OFF DAY...

We had a small setback during our day off yesterday.  While we were downtown, someone was able to get into one of the van windows and take my backpack. I lost my MP3 player, bible, journal, daily spending notes on our trip, a guesthouse towel, my shorts and shirt, a cell phone, the backpack and a few other items (I am sure).  Praise the Lord though that this was the only day that I did not have any money in the bag!  Other than that we had a good time shopping for souvenirs, eating some decent pizza and even swimming! 

2 comments:

jparker25 said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the backpack. It looks like you guys got a good day of rest which I'm sure you all needed.
Kristina,
While I was working out this morning I remebered when we were at Wal Mart shoping for Arica. You ask if you needed to buy a cane. Who know you did and silly me said no. Do you remember what I said to use. I love you and I'm praying for you and everyone.

Sarai said...

Looks like yesterday should have been the day I was praying for you, Paul! That totally sucks! I can't even imagine how vulnerable it would feel to have that happen in Africa. But we know the Lord has your back!! So, Paul, today I'm praying for you, your family and that your stuff somehow makes its way back to you!! God does some pretty amazing things sometimes and I will ask if this can be one of them :)