I don't know if you guys can read the comments, but I wanted to tell you something. Everyday, I am committing to pray for one of you, as God so decides. I have everyone's name in a bowl and I draw a name out in the morning and pray over them all day. Yesterday (Monday) was Jen. The kids and I prayed over her all day. We are supporting you in prayer and excited to hear what God does in and through you all!!! Love, Katie :)
For more pictures from Guinea click here...
Photobucket album
Orphans and widows
About Guinea
Guinea is located on the coast of West Africa. It is a very poor country with about 9 milllion people. Of those people, about 85% are Muslim. For more information about the country you can go to one of the following websites: CIA.gov BBC News
About the Prelles
Paul Prelle was born on Southern California and Jennifer Prelle (Lee) was born in Honolulu, Hawaii. Paul and Jennifer met at Simpson University in Redding, CA. They were married in 1999 and then moved to Bakersfield, CA. In February of 2000, Paul began working at Westbrook Chapel as a full-time Junior High Pastor. In 2003, Paul and Jenn had their first child, their daughter Selah and in 2005, Jenn gave birth to their son, Cedar. One night in July of 2006 they had a conversation that would change their lives forever. They both strongly and clearly felt God leading them to leave their life in Bakersfield and move to the country of Guinea to become missionaries. It was June in of 2007 that they moved to Guinea. They are still in awe that God would call them to do this and are humbled by His desire to use them in this way.
Contact us
Paul and Jennifer Prelle can be reached by sending an email to jennprelle@gmail.com or at pjsjrhigh4christ@hotmail.com. If you would like to receive regular updates on the Prelle's ministry, please send an email with "add to newsletter" in the subject or just sign up for it at www.sgwm.com.
1 comment:
I don't know if you guys can read the comments, but I wanted to tell you something. Everyday, I am committing to pray for one of you, as God so decides. I have everyone's name in a bowl and I draw a name out in the morning and pray over them all day. Yesterday (Monday) was Jen. The kids and I prayed over her all day. We are supporting you in prayer and excited to hear what God does in and through you all!!!
Love, Katie :)
Post a Comment