Saving Grace World Missions

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

BACK IN BAKO!

Well, we made it back to California and are now in Bakersfield. It was a rough start with the LONG trip and my (Paul) malaria just after arriving, but the malaria is gone and now we are working on other things. We are starting the move back into our house and looking for a vehicle. As things settle down a bit, we look forward to spending more times with all our friends. Please keep checking here as I hope to continue putting up pictures and also as I share what our desire for the future is. THANKS!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YEs friend...it was good to see your sweaty face yesterday! Remember you can break into my storage anytime!

Lisa said...

Looking forward to seeing you guys and catching up with you!

david santos said...

Hello, my friend.
I love it! I love Mission to África.
Have a nice day.