BENCH-MAKERS…
After the first bible study, I realized that were needed more that just a few chairs, so I began making benches during the day. Each night however, there was still not enough room for the children so the next day I would make more. At this point I have made eight benches and we have about six chairs but there is still not enough room! Pepe stayed in Mambia to continue the work after we came back to Conakry. I called him after the first night to see how things had gone. He said that they had over fourty kids that night! I guess I need to make more benches. PRAISE THE LORD!!!
After the first bible study, I realized that were needed more that just a few chairs, so I began making benches during the day. Each night however, there was still not enough room for the children so the next day I would make more. At this point I have made eight benches and we have about six chairs but there is still not enough room! Pepe stayed in Mambia to continue the work after we came back to Conakry. I called him after the first night to see how things had gone. He said that they had over fourty kids that night! I guess I need to make more benches. PRAISE THE LORD!!!
3 comments:
Hi Prelles....
You guys are such an inspriation to us! Thanks for the work your doing:) scott and jennifer baker
[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Skip Slow Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Instantly Search HD Movies, Console Games, MP3 Singles, Applications and Download Them @ Electric Rates
[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet Search[/B][/URL]
You could easily be making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat software[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or misunderstood ways to produce an income online.
Post a Comment