
When we were in Bakersfield, Selah heard the announcement for the Daddy Daughter Dance that is put on a Calvary Chapel Westbrook every year. She was so excited and could not stop talking about it. I did not have the heart to tell her that we would be in Africa when it took place. Even after being back here for a month, she continued to talk about it. Finally I decided to just put one together for the missionary community here. She was so excited! There were thirteen dads and sixteen daughters. It was a great night and I think the concensus was that it should be an annual event.
2 comments:
WOW,
You brought tears to our eyes!!! That is the most amazing story!!! Selah will forever remember that moment, what a blessing!
We miss you guys!
~Dave and Ash
paul im so glad selah got to go to the daddy daughter dance that must have been very special. I know i treasure those nights with my dad.
Love
Carlyn Gonzales
Post a Comment